Green Card for Physical Therapists

Physical therapists are eligible for green cards without the PERM recruiting process.

Under Schedule A of the Department of Labor’s list of occupations, physical therapists can be sponsored for a green card under the EB-2 or EB-3 category without having to go through the PERM recruiting process. This means that the employer can skip one of the most difficult steps of the green card sponsorship process without having to undergo a search for available U.S. workers to fill the position.

To qualify, the Canadian physical therapist should have a Doctor of Physical Therapy and a license to practice physical therapy in the state that they will be working.

Contact Us

Email us if you are a Canadian who is licensed as a Physical Therapist in the U.S. and who has an employer willing to sponsor you for a green card.