Visa and Green Cards for Canadians Moving to the United States
Call or email us if you are moving from Canada to USA and have questions on immigration visas or green cards. Below are some of the most frequently asked questions by Canadians who want to immigrate to the United States:
- How do Canadian green card holders apply for a re-entry permit because of COVID-19?
- How does a Canadian married to a U.S. citizen apply for a green card through marriage?
- How does a Canadian who is engaged to a U.S. citizen apply for a K-1 fiancé visa?
- Can a U.S. citizen sponsor a Canadian parent, child or sibling for a family green card?
- Can a Canadian apply to naturalize as a U.S. citizen?
- Do Canadians apply TN status at a port of entry?
- Are Canadians eligible for an H-1B visa?
- Can a Canadian married to a U.S. citizen in a same-sex marriage apply for an LGBTQ green card?