Canadians Married to U.S. Citizens

Green cards for Canadians married to Americans

Canadians are eligible for a U.S. green card through marriage to an American Citizen

Thousands of Canadian citizens get married to American citizens every year.  As the husband or wife of a U.S. citizen, the Canadian spouse can be sponsored for permanent residency which is most commonly referred to as a green card.  There are two ways to do this – either through adjustment of status or consular processing.

Contact Us

Email us if you are a Canadian married to an American citizen and looking to apply for a green card.