U.S. Immigration Law for Canadians Moving to the United States

Please contact us if you are a Canadian citizen immigrating to the United States. This includes: Canadian marrying an American and need to apply for a green card; Canadian engaged to an American and need to apply for a K-1 fiancé visa; Canadian actor, actress, artist or entertainer applying for an O-1 extraordinary ability visa; Canadians with a job offer to work in the U.S. and need to apply for an H-1B visa, TN visa or L-1 intra-company visa; Canadians investing in a business in the U.S./United States and need to apply for an E-2 treaty-investor or treaty-trader visa; application for naturalization to become a dual U.S./American and Canadian citizen; Canadians applying for an EB-5 investment green card (regional center); Canadians applying for a marriage green card; Canadians applying for an EB-1 green card (extraordinary ability, outstanding researchers and professors, multi-national manager and executive), EB-2 green card (advanced degree, exceptional ability, national interest waiver/NIW), and EB-3 green card (professional, skilled worker); and other cross-border Canadian-U.S. immigration issues.

Get Started
Website Maximilian Law Inc.